The best port of departure to your Italian ancestors' adventure
Italian Passengers Lists
Italian Passengers to Louisiana, 1905-10
Ships Passenger Lists Italy-NY
Immigrant Ships Transcribers Guild - Naples, Italy
Immigrant Ships Transcribers Guild - Genoa, Italy
Immigrant Ships Transcribers Guild - Palermo and Messina, Sicily
SS Arandora Star victims list
Italians to America Passenger Data File, 1855-1900 - from the U.S. National Archives.
Italian Immigrants to United States - This site contains an extensive searchable database of records on over half a million passengers who arrived at the United States between 1855 through 1900 and identified their country of origin as Italy or nationality as Italian. There are records of passengers who were U.S. citizens or non-U.S. citizens planning to continue their travels, returning to the U.S., or staying in the U.S. There are records of passengers arriving at the following ports: Baltimore, Boston, New Orleans, New York, and Philadelphia; the bulk of the records are for passengers arriving at the Port of New York.
Passenger List of Ship Federico from Genova Italy to Buenos Aires, Argentina 30 March 1961
AltreItalie - Find Your Roots - Three databases available on-line, with lists of landing of the Italians in Argentina, Brazil and United States. The Documentation Center on the People and Cultures of Italian Origin in the World, set up by the Giovanni Agnelli Foundation in 1993, offers three separate data banks containing the transcription of the information contained in the passenger lists of the ships that arrived in New York, Buenos Aires and Vitoria (Italian nationals only).
Italians arrived in New York between 1880 and 1891
Elenco di emigranti di Isola del Cantone (Genova) e di Valle Scrivia (Genova e Alessandria, Italia) tratti dall'archivio degli Eredi di Francesco e Luigi Camicio agenti della Società "Veloce. Navigazione Italiana a Vapore - Genova"
Lists of Italian immigrants
- Emigration from the region of Parma
- Italians arrived in New York between 1880 and 1891
- Italians emigrated to Alpes Maritimes, France
- Elenco di emigranti di Isola del Cantone (Genova) e di Valle Scrivia (Genova e Alessandria, Italia) tratti dall'archivio degli Eredi di Francesco e Luigi Camicio agenti della Società "Veloce. Navigazione Italiana a Vapore - Genova"
- Relevés d'émigrés italiens recensés dans les Alpes de Haute Provence en 1906
- Relevés d'émigrés italiens recensés dans les dans les Hautes Alpes en 1906.
- Emigrés de Gerenzano
- Historical Archive of the Bank of Naples (Banco di Napoli) - Italian Immigrants who sent money to Italy via the Bank of Naples
- Belgium, Antwerp Police Immigration Index, 1840-1930 - The dossiers list all aliens living in Antwerp who were registered with the police. Places of origin are included in the indexes beginning in 1886. Many of the foreigners came from the Netherlands, Germany, and Poland. But there were also many Italians, Spanish and South American. Many of these immigrants were only passing through Antwerp, working to raise the money for passage to America. The index was to help find individuals in the dossiers which were created to monitor foreigners living in Antwerp.
- Border Crossings from Canada to United States 1895-1956 - This database contains an index of aliens and citizens crossing into the U.S. from Canada via various ports of entry along the U.S.-Canadian border between 1895 and 1956.
- Border crossings from Mexico to United States - Index to records of aliens and citizens crossing into the United States of America from Mexico via various ports of entry along the U.S.-Mexican border between 1903 and 1957. We can find some Italian immigrants --> Italian immigrants
- Records of Italian Emigrants in Their Destination Countries